1. PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USAGE
Provider collects information from User when User places an order, subscribes to a newsletter, fills out a form, or enters information on Provider’s site. When ordering or registering on Provider’s site, as appropriate, User may be asked to enter User’s name, email address, credit card information or other details to help User improve their experience.
2. USE OF INFORMATION
Provider may use the information Provider collects from User when User registers, makes a purchase, signs up for Provider’s newsletter, responds to a survey or marketing communication, surfs the website, or uses certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize User’s experience and to allow Provider to deliver the type of content and service offerings in which User is most interested.
- To improve Provider’s website(s) in order to better serve User.
- To allow Provider to better service User in responding to User’s customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature.
- To quickly process User’s transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding User’s order(s) or other products and services.
3. PROTECTION OF INFORMATION
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make User’s visit(s) to Provider’s site as safe as possible. Provider uses regular malware scanning. Provider may not use an SSL certificate because of Provider’s third-party processor.
4. COOKIE USAGE
5. DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
Provider does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to public parties, User’s name, and any online contact identifiers, such as email, name, cookie number, IP address, unique device identifier, Personally Identifiable Information, etc.
6. THIRD-PARTY LINKS
Occasionally, at Provider’s discretion, Provider may include or offer third-party products or services on Provider’s website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, Provider seeks to protect the integrity of Provider’s site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
7. GOOGLE’S ADVERTISING POLICY
- Remarketing with Google AdSense
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
- DoubleClick Platform Integration
We, along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding User interactions with ad impressions, and other ad service functions as they relate to Provider’s website. Opting Out: Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to User using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, User can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt-Out browser add-on.
8. DO NOT TRACK SIGNALS
Provider honors Do Not Track signals and does not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
9. BEHAVIORAL TRACKING
It’s also important to note that Provider does not allow third-party behavioral tracking, except where used for Provider’s advertising purposes.
10. CHILDREN ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, Provider puts parents in control. Provider does not specifically market to children under 13.
11. FAIR INFORMATION PRACTICES
The Fair Information Practices principles form the backbone of privacy law and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information. In order to be in line with fair information practices Provider will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur: Provider will notify User via email within 180 business days. Provider will notify the User via in-site notification within 180 business days. Provider does not agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
There are rules for commercial email, and established requirements for commercial messages, which gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them. To be in accordance, Provider always attempts to adhere to the following:
- NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
- Include the physical address of Provider’s business or site headquarters
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
- Allow User to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
13. EMAIL ADDRESS COLLECTION PURPOSES
There are specific reasons to collect User’s email address, including, but not limited to the following:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders
- Send User additional information related to User’s product and/or service
- Market to Provider’s mailing list or continue to send emails to Provider’s clients after the original transaction has occurred
14. EUROPEAN UNION RIGHTS
If User is a citizen or a resident of a country in the European Union, User is granted the following rights:
- ACCESS TO PERSONAL DATA. User has the right to receive a copy of their personal data that is subject to processing by Provider. Ordinary requests will be granted without charge to User within thirty (30) days from when User makes a request. In cases of excessive, unreasonable, or repeated requests Provider may charge User a reasonable fee and may require additional time to grant User’s request. Also, Provider may use reasonable means to confirm User’s identity before granting any request for data so as to prevent granting fraudulent requests. To request a copy of User’s personal data, please contact Provider via Provider’s contact form.
- DATA CORRECTION. If User’s personal data is erroneous or outdated, User has the right to have it corrected. To do so, please contact Provider via Provider’s contact form, or simply log in to User’s account.
- RIGHT TO BE FORGOTTEN. User has the right to be forgotten. User may exercise this right by contacting Provider via Provider’s contact form. Provider will comply with User’s request, at no charge to User, within thirty (30) days from when User makes a request, by deleting User’s account, along with all of User’s personally-identifiable data that is subject to any processing. Naturally, after Provider grants User’s request User will not have access to any products or services. Provider may use reasonable means to confirm User’s identity before granting any request for data so as to prevent the granting of fraudulent requests.
- TO RESTRICT PROCESSING OF DATA. User can request that User’s data not be processed via Provider’s partners. User can make that request by contacting Provider via Provider’s contact form and, if User wishes, User can even specify which third parties to restrict from processing User’s data. Provider will respond to User’s request, at no charge to User, within thirty (30) days from when User makes a request. Please be advised that some of Provider’s partners are essential to Provider’s services, so that if User block processing by them, Provider’s services may be unavailable to User.
- PORTABILITY. User has the right to receive a copy of User’s personal data that is subject to processing by Provider in a portable format or to have it transferred directly from Provider to another party. Ordinary requests will be granted without charge to User within one calendar month of when User makes the request. Provider may use reasonable means to confirm User’s identity before granting any request to transfer data to User or another party so as to prevent granting fraudulent requests. To request a copy of User’s personal data in a portable format, or to request a direct transfer of User’s data, please contact Provider via Provider’s contact form.